PLEASE NOTE: If using our postcode in sat nav devices you will taken to the wrong property. PLEASE USE the maps and directions as detailed below not our postcode in sat nav’s to find us.
- Turn left at Oyster Inn, signposted for Fort William.
- After 0.1 miles take next turn right at signpost for Barran, Musdale and Kilmore.
- Continue over the cattle grid and under the bridge, taking you onto a single track road.
- Continue on this road for 3.3 miles.
- Turn right at the signpost for Oban.
- Continue for 0.2 miles and on the right is the entrance to Aspen Lodge.
- At George Street, Oban, head south following A85 Campbeltown sign onto Combie Street.
- Just after the pedestrian crossing, turn left at the church on the corner, signposted for Glencruitten / Glencruitten Golf course.
- Continue past Glencruitten Golf Course up to Glencruitten Rise and follow road round to right.
- Continue on this single lane road for 2 miles passing under a stone bridge, passing the large pond on the left, don’t stop at the next house even if your sat nav tells you to.
- Continue on for another mile or so, winding up and down on the single lane road where it will open out onto a clear view of the hills in front and up to your left you will see Aspen Lodge sitting on the hill.
- The wide entrance to the drive up to Aspen Lodge is on your left.
Sat Nav or online map users can find us with either of these co-ordinates. Using our postcode will NOT take you directly to us, you must use either Google Maps or the co-ordinates below.
Degrees = 56°24′ 45.9″N 5°25’37.9″W
Decimal = 56.412750, -5.427194.