Aspen Lodge looks forward to welcoming guests back as soon as the Scottish Government permits. We are taking bookings from the 15th July onwards and are keeping abreast of the latest guidance and developments from the Scottish Government.
A strict cleaning regime is nothing new for us at Aspen Lodge (just take a look at our reviews), but be assured that we are continuously reviewing our cleaning and operating protocols and procedures to ensure that they are in line with current industry and government standards.
Our aim is to maintain our first class customer service whilst ensuring the health and safety of our guests and team. Robust procedures for cleaning and sanitising of the property are now in place.
As a small luxury country property with it’s own private entrance and only three bedrooms social distancing during your stay will be extremely easy to achieve.
Here are the key processes that we have implemented to ensure your safety:-
- Strict cleaning and sanitising regime
- Visible cleaning checklists
- Relevant information sent out to guests prior to arrival
- Contactless check in service
- Servicing of rooms during stay by request only
- Dining room re-arranged to incorporate social distancing
- Room service for breakfast available
- Breakfast served outdoors on decking area or terrace available by request
- Staggered breakfast times to avoid overcrowding in dining room when required
- Hand sanitiser at our entrance, in dining room and in each of the bedrooms
We hope this information puts your mind at rest and we look forward to giving you a warm welcome. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us by telephone 01631770230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org