A Double room with fantastic views over the countryside. An ideal room for ease of access, as the bathroom is fully fitted for disabled use.
All your needs are catered for with a selection of free facilities available in your room. Capacity for 2 people.
Price from £95.00 per room per night
- Varied and Continental breakfast menu
- Free WiFi
- Contemporary En suite facilities
- In-room refreshments
- Flat screen television with SKY channels
- Fluffy towels & cosy bathrobes
- Hairdryers & straighteners
- Luxury toiletries
- Daily room servicing
- Private parking / long stay on request
- Plentiful local knowledge
Please view our terms & conditions here.
A little piece of local history
Kilchurn Castle sits on Loch Awe in Argyll. It is a four-storey tower built in the mid 15th century by Sir Colin Campbell, 1st of Glenorchy. Much enlarged in 1693, it incorporates the first purpose-built barracks in Scotland. The substantial ruins are some of the most picturesque in the country with spectacular views down Loch Awe. The loch is important for waterfowl and a large pike