A Double room or Twin room, individually styled with French doors leading you onto the veranda with beautiful views over Glen Lonan to Ben Cruachan.
All your needs are catered for with a selection of free facilities available in our rooms. Capacity for 2 people.
Price from £110.00 per room per night
- Varied and Continental breakfast menu
- Free WiFi
- Contemporary En suite facilities
- Panoramic landscape view with French doors to veranda
- In-room refreshments
- Flat screen television with SKY channels
- Fluffy towels & cosy bathrobes
- Hairdryers & straighteners
- Luxury toiletries
- Daily room servicing
- Private parking / long stay on request
- Plentiful local knowledge
Please view our terms & conditions here.
A little piece of local history
Duart Castle is sited on the Isle of Mull, a short ferry trip from Oban. It is the ancestral home of the clan MacLean, Mac’Lean meaning ‘Son of Gillean’, and it takes this from the Thirteenth-Century warrior, Gillean of the Battle-Axe. In 1991 Sir Lachlan Maclean, the present Clan Chief engaged Professor Sir James Dunbar Naismith to repair the castle. The main repairs were completed in 1995, but work on the castle still continues.