A spacious Double room, individually styled with French doors leading out onto the veranda, with beautiful views over Glen Lonan to Ben Cruachan.
All your needs are catered for with a selection of free facilities available in your room. Capacity for 2 people.
Price from £110.00 per room per night.
- Varied and Continental breakfast menu
- Free WiFi
- Contemporary En suite facilities
- Panoramic landscape view with French doors to veranda
- In-room refreshments
- Flat screen television with SKY channels
- Fluffy towels & cosy bathrobes
- Hairdryers & straighteners
- Luxury toiletries
- Daily room servicing
- Private parking / long stay on request
- Plentiful local knowledge
Please view our terms & conditions here.
A little piece of local history
Castle Stalker is an ancient historical monument, located in an inlet on Loch Linnhe, Argyll. A much photographed site due to its dramatic mountain backdrop, it was also made famous for its use in Monty Python’s Holy Grail and Highlander movies. Originally built by the Clan MacDougall, it is now privately owned, with tours available for the public during selected times throughout the summer.